Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Dragon's Enchantment Dedication page 3



Dedication:
This is a list of the wonderful, inspiring people who encouraged me along the way.
To   Aleatha and Ian Hall  who gave me their feedback when they were still in the age group I was writing for.  To Josh Burch when he worked at the local restaurant and encouraged me every time I came in with “Are you finished with the book yet?”  To the Central Michigan writers circle who were my first cheerleaders and mentors.  To Writers of Central Michigan who gave me much needed feedback to press on to excellence.  To U town writers my newest group of inspirers.  To Jennifer Jeremiah who did my first edits with encouraging notes.  A very special thanks goes out to Linda Campbell whose faith in me made me want to take the plunge and actually publish.  Finally to my loving family, Quinn my daughter who listens to my stories over and over, to Lucas her husband (an incredible writer who happens to be my son-in-law) to my daughter Spring who never fails to encourage me to Renee my daughter-in-Law who brings laughter and fun to our family, to Ella, Kellan and Greyson, my reasons for getting this finished. And finally for my amazing loving husband Mark whose creative ideas and encouragement is the backbone of my finalizing this first project.
My humble thanks to you all,
Penny Readright


No comments:

Post a Comment