Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Dragon's Enchantment page 25



Prince Patrick ran outside and got a rock. He found the dragon just as he was heading for the doors to fly to his room.
           
 “I saw the doll you made for my sister. Will you make a ball for me?” asked Prince Patrick.

“Why not,” said the dragon, now feeling lighter in his attitude.
           
Luca took Prince Patrick’s rock and commanded it to change into a ball.  The ball was blue with white stars on it.

“Thanks Luca,” said Prince Patrick who also gave the dragon a big hug. 

Other children out in the garden saw what happened and started to pick up rocks and running to the dragon.
           
“Make me a ball Please,”  “I’d like a doll.”  “Will you make me a toy horse Please Luca?”

Luca was warmed by all the attention.
           
He actually smiled and said, “Form a line and I will fill your request.” 

The royals obeyed. As each child was granted their request they said, “Oh thank you, Luca,” followed by a big hug for the dragon.

Finally, Luca said, “I must go rest for today.”

As he raised his eyes he saw many little faces looking sad and exclaiming. “Awwww,”

Luca fell warm inside, “Don’t worry, I will be back down tomorrow.”

The royals smiled and cheerd. Luca glowed under all the attention and flew to his window in the castle.

            Several days later, the trumpets sounded announcing King Omni’s return. Princess Carlea with the doll went straight away to the King.

“Hello Carlea what did you do when I was gone?”

“I asked Luca to make me a dolly.   See,” she said showing the King her doll.

“Did you thank him?”

            “Oh yes, father. And I gave him a big hug.”

No comments:

Post a Comment