Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Dragon's Enchantment page 15



grateful, and that pleased the dragon.
           
            When King Omni was in residence, he and Luca would have their afternoon walk in the garden.

            One day Luca looked in the pool as he had long ago. “Look. I am larger than you, as you said I would be.”

            “Yes, you are. Now that it is your second cycle of life. It is your time for you to me,” said King Omni.

            Luca did not hear what the King had just said.
           
             “I have been making things for the servants with my gift.  For the good of the Kingdom, like you said.”

            King Omni smiled at Luca and put a hand on his shoulder. “I’m glad you enjoy your gift and that you are using it for the Kingdom. Well, I must get back to the castle. I have some arrangements to make for a future trip we will be making. Would you like to come along and give some input on the situation?”

             “No. I promised to make some bricks for some servants who are building a market. I told them I could just make the building. But they said, ‘then what will we do?’”

            “I once told you everyone needs purpose, Luca. Those servants’ purpose is to build things.”  The King reached over and put his hand on Luca’s shoulder, “This trip is important and it will involve you. Are you sure you don’t want to plan it with me?”

            “No thanks. I will find out about it later,” Luca said.

            “Alright then, I’ll take my leave.”  King Omni headed back to the castle.
           


No comments:

Post a Comment